Phoenix Services Ltd is committed to ensuring our operations products and services have a positive impact on the environment.
As well as complying with all legislative or regulatory requirements, we are actively seeking new ways to reduce the environmental impact without compromising service.
We aim to reduce our impact in the following ways:
WASTE MANAGEMENT AND RECYCLING WASTE.
- We aim to reduce our solid waste by recycling as much as possible.
- Our premises are modern and have up to date energy reducing systems.
- Phoenix Services vehicles are serviced regularly to ensure lowest possible emissions. All emission producing plant and vacuum filters are cleaned and serviced regularly.
CHEMICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
- All chemicals are stored safely, labelled correctly and the correct dilution procedures are followed strictly. We ensure that harmful chemicals never reach the storm water system.
ADHERING TO OUR CUSTOMERS ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES.
- Phoenix Services aim to follow our clients own environmental policies where applicable.
ON-GOING TRAINING AND IMPROVEMENT.
- All Phoenix Services employees are trained on environmental awareness and are encouraged to be pro active with reducing the negative impact on the environment.
View our Environmental Policy here. (PDF - 202kb)